Friday fill-ins #124
1. If we had no winter I would probably be living in Hawaii.
2. Life is a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over I would do so many things different — except my husband and my kids — ok, I would train my husband better.
4. I would like to lose 75 pounds inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you have never been thrilled then are a sad, sad person.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons means you are either ready for spring or ready for fall — at least in Texas.
7. And as for the weekend, on Friday we went to College Station, on Saturday we sat through a rather lengthy graduation and on Sunday we went to the Washington-On-The-Brazos State Park. And to Rudy’s for barbecue.