Friday fill-ins #130
1. She had a great handbag!
2. Rollie is my by my side always! And sometimes under my feet!
3. I know this: If it gets any hotter Texas is going to turn into one great big tortilla chip!
4. Be still, Rollie. It isn’t dinner time yet!
5. These words apply to me: Uh, I don’t have a clue!
6. Outside the sun was shining.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to a few more episodes of “Sex and the City”, tomorrow I might attend the great big fabric/notion sale at Berry Patch Fabrics, and Sunday I want to go to church and either read or quilt or cross stitch — so many choices!
Friday Fill-in’s #128
1. I grew up thinking I was fat.
2. Facebook was the site I was at before coming here.
3. Why don’t you just snap out of it?
4. Playing Animal Crossing helps me relax! So pathetic!
5. Thanks for the memories!
6. Badly measured quilt squares are very off putting!
7. As for the weekend, since I am late, Friday we watched a movie, Saturday we went to a hot rod shop (we apparently don’t realize our age), and Sunday we visited with DD’s inlaws.
1. Lucy, I’m home!.
2My favorite thing for dinner lately has been something somebody else cooked — especially if that somebody else cooked salmon.
3. When Toto saw the flying monkeys, he went bark, bark, bark!
4. A nice long walk would be a really nice thing.
5. Tell me some good news.
6. When all is said and done, who said it, who did it, define all.
7. And as for the weekend tonight I am looking forward to a Netflix movie and watching AW make kolaches, tomorrow my plans include Family Fiesta at my MIL retirement community and Sunday I want to just hibernate and wake up on Thursday — I said hibernation, not coma.
Friday Fill-in’s #126
Let me begin by saying yay! It is Friday! Ok, getting on with it now.
1. It’s cold and cruel how life will allow somebody who couldn’t comprehend geometry to have a strong desire to quilt!
2, I love tomatoes but every time I eat them I think of the book “Fried Green Tomatoes”.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is anything that will make me look less like an antique.
4. I love a nice long ride in the autumn.
5. Well, first of all you need to have a plan B!
6. Animals in Animal Crossing: those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was completely bizarre that someone of my age would have a dream about a video game!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a Netflix movie and the last night of Leno, tomorrow my plans include picking up new patio chairs — all two of them, and Sunday I want to go to my DOK installation and have a relaxing day.
Friday Fill-in #125
1. moving is not a pleasant activity
2. live free
3. My best quality is my loyalty
4. The devil is in the details
5. In nearly 10 years — opps, not going there!
6. To be thinner is what I need right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forwart to my netflix movies, tomorrow my plans include buying barbecue wood at Whisky Flats and Sunday I would like to spruce up the patio.
Friday fill-ins #124
1. If we had no winter I would probably be living in Hawaii.
2. Life is a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over I would do so many things different — except my husband and my kids — ok, I would train my husband better.
4. I would like to lose 75 pounds inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you have never been thrilled then are a sad, sad person.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons means you are either ready for spring or ready for fall — at least in Texas.
7. And as for the weekend, on Friday we went to College Station, on Saturday we sat through a rather lengthy graduation and on Sunday we went to the Washington-On-The-Brazos State Park. And to Rudy’s for barbecue.
Friday Fill-in’s #115
I thought I would do my FFI on this blog too — maybe my answers will be better, wittier, more interesting — nah, probably not but here goes.
1. When I look to the left I see darkness out of the shutter that the cat has opened.
2. The dining room is the room that has the best view in my home — depending on what you want to look at!
3. Let it work out for the good of all.
4. Cooking done dirt cheap — a news story on our local news last night. Well, ok, maybe not DIRT cheap, but cheaper. Whatever.
5. Keeping our city clean is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any gripes about the economy please feel free to write your Congressman! Right.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am watching a movie and eating homemade quac, tomorrow I am either going to the Dallas Quilt show or to our other house to work (duh!), and Sunday I just want to go to church, get on my knees, pray for change and then relax.